How many times has your heart skipped a beat wondering if your out-of-sight dog received the stimulation or signal you sent? Now your dog communicates with YOU. Surestim knows if he received the signal and tells you so by vibrating the transmitter in your hand.
The rheostat dial allows for gradual adjustment of stimulation. The transmitter has an LCD window that displays the intensity level and lets you return to favorite settings easily. Three bar battery life indicator.
Dogtra H PLUS Electronic Dog Training Collars Features at a glance:
- "SureStim" positive feedback in the transmitter. You get a vibration when your feels the correction.
- 127 Correction Levels - Intensity of correction works like a rheostat allowing you to change intensity with no jump between levels for extremely accurate and instantaneous changes according to training conditions.
- "Low to High" stimulation for larger or stubborn dogs
- Nick and Continuous corrections. Non-stimulating vibration (pager) function
- LCD Readout. Displays exact level of stimulation even in dark or low-light conditions
- Waterproof Anti-microbial Housing - The trainer's transmitter AND receiver collar are both waterproof, and receiver is made to stand up to the harshest, most-punishing situations.
- Field-Friendly Size - The transmitter is compact with large control buttons that are easy to use.
- Non-Exposed Antenna - The dog's collar is lightweight and has no antenna to get hung up in the field
- Up to 1/2 Mile Range
- Rechargeable, user-replaceable Ni-MH batteries
- Three bar battery life indicator
- 1" collar strap. Collar fits neck size up to approx 27".
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- 1 yr parts & 2 yr electronics manufacturer Warranty
- Add a second dog at any time