Two motor two-speed or variable-speed professional dryer. One motor supercharges the other, or use just one for air volume and temperature versatility. Powerful motors reduce drying time as high velocity air penetrates even the thickest undercoats. "Flow-through" motor/fan systems warms air as it cools the motors for great energy savings. New noise deadening, high impact, service friendly "clamshell" housing is also very service friendly. Includes convenient "twist on" hose along three versatile "twist on" nozzles including Double K' s "Air Sweep" nozzle designed to blow water off in sheets. Dual air filtration protects motors and shop air quality. Molded silicone sound isolating motor mounts results in exceptional quietness.
The variable speed model with its solid-state variable speed control allows versatile temperature, volume and velocity adjustments.
Super quiet high impact ABS Clamshell design housing allows easy access to motors and controls for servicing. Dual air filtration protects motors and other components.
Twist on nozzles - All nozzles twist-on to the hoses to prevent "pop-off" that can occur with other forced air dryers. Includes 3 versatile attachments for any drying need - Comes with the unique "air sweep nozzle" for pushing water from the animal's coat! Hoses are crushproof and heat resistant. The Challengair Airmax® has two speeds and two temperatures. Durable housing is virtually indestructible and will not rust, dent or crack as metal housings can. The AirMax will retain its beauty much longer than metal dryers.
The Airmax® is less expensive than comparable dryers, offering you better value. Comes with a two year limited warranty which includes hoses and nozzles. 30 day purchase money back satisfaction guarantee.
Double K Challengair AirMax Forced Air Dog Dryer Features:
- Two Powerful Motors - 133 cubic feet per minute per motor = 266 cubic feet per minute total! Produces more air due to the aerodynamic housing design and a smooth hose lining (less ridges inside the hose), reducing resistance when air travels through the hose, thereby increasing the air volume.
- Twist on nozzles - All nozzles twist-on to the hoses to prevent "pop-off" that can occur with
- Includes 4 versatile attachments for any drying need - Comes with the unique "air sweep nozzle" for pushing water from the animal's coat!
- Crushproof heat resistant hose.
- Two speeds and two temperatures.
- More durable - The housing is virtually indestructible and will not rust, dent or crack as metal housings can. It will retain its beauty much longer than metal dryers.
- Less expensive than comparable dryers, offering you better value.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Double K Industries is proud to introduce a New Variable Speed air control. This allows for complete control of the air volume and velocity: Choose full power for large full coated animals, moderate speeds for ears and drying sensitive areas or medium coated breeds and low air volume for small animals, cats or young/sensitive animals.
Includes 6 foot crush proof hose and multiple nozzles. Comes in blue or black.
Can't decide between the AirMax and the EXTREME? (see below)
The primary distinction is that the larger motor fan assemblies (in the Extreme) achieve these objectives without having to work so hard which causes the motor to last longer. The current density at the brush to commutator contact point is substantially higher with the Airmax unit which causes the brushes and commutator to wear more rapidly which requires more frequent brush changes and a parallel reduction in general motor life. There is a modest increase in practical air volume (measured at the nozzle) for the Extreme over the Airmax and a slight increase in temperature for the Airmax over the Extreme. This causes the units to have roughly equivalent drying capability with the Extreme having a marginal advantage in penetrating dense undercoats and the Airmax having a slight advantage in colder more humid conditions.
Accordingly, the primary distinction between the two products is generally motor related life expectancy. The Extreme does come with a 10 foot hose as opposed to a 6 foot hose and an extra nozzle as well. The Extreme also outweighs the Airmax dryer by several pounds.