The high velocity air in concert with the "Air Sweep" nozzle "sweeps" excess water from wet animals, removes undercoat, straightens hair and generally dries animals much more quickly than conventional dryers.
The CHALLENGAIR 850 offers great versatility using the assorted nozzles for the desired effect. The stand model can function as a conventional "Fluff" dryer, forced air dryer or cage dryer at the operator's discretion. Dual motors and outlets allow you to perform two functions at one time. ie: Use one outlet for finish-blowing your tabled dog and the other for cage drying another at the same time.
Double K Challengair 850 Portable Dog Dryer Includes:
- Dual Heavy-duty American-made Motor
- Powerful 248 CFM of air and heat
- Quick detach extension arm for stand
- Twist-on nozzles and 10 ft hoses.
- Drying with 360 degree rotating nozzle
- Sound damping foam lining reduces dryer noise.
- Cross-link polyethylene dryer housing is easy to clean and virtually indestructible.
- Easy to clean filters
- 2 Year limited warranty (including hoses and nozzles)
2 Models: 2 Speeds
- Portable dryer without stand, 2-speed or Variable Speed
- XL EXTRA has 15% more air volume
Specifications at a glance:
Air Volume: 248 CFM
Heat: 70º above room temperature - no heating element.
Amps: 19.0, Volts: 110/120 Watts: 2,133 (unless otherwise specified)