Features a redesigned interior wall-mounted transmitter that complements virtually any décor. Patented run-through prevention and timeout between corrections help your dog learn his limits quickly and safely.
Innotek SD 3000 Hidden Fence Standard Features:
- Fence wire can be buried or left exposed. Can take less than an afternoon to install in the average yard.
- Your dog will be warned BEFORE he gets to the hidden boundary. Variable warning zone range can be set from 1 foot to 12 feet from the hidden wire. Fast-running active dogs such as terriers can get plenty of warning.
- Omni-directional collar receiver is more effective against boundary encroachment. It warns and then corrects your dog no matter how he approaches the boundary.
- Patented two-barrier run-through protection that automatically maximizes the correction level if it senses that your pet has transgressed 1/3 of the distance into the warning zone.
- Over-correction protection in case your pet gets trapped in the correction zone.
- SD3000 Containment system is suitable for dogs from 15-200 Lb. or stubborn dogs. Also suitable for areas where heavy snow cover is expected.
- Handles 1 dog in Contain & Train mode. An unlimited number of dogs can be fenced in contain-only mode if you add SD 2025 collar/receivers for each extra dog.
- Hand-held training transmitter provides four correction levels plus two separate tones - one praise/one discipline. 150 yard range on or off the property.
- 1 year Warranty on system.
- Kit weight: approx 12 lbs., Measures: 16" X 5" X 5" uses 18 or 20 gauge wire
Innotek SD 3000 Kits inlcudes 500’ of single-conductor ground wire to cover 1/2 acre. (For larger areas, purchase extra wire), indoor wall-mounted transmitter, one water-rsistant battery operated collar receiver with neck strap, hand-held transmitter for training your dog, training support 800 number, complete installation instructions, videos for containment training and using your remote trainer, training flags, and accessories.