Heavy-duty, aluminum-framed pet door slides right into your patio door. No cutting, no damage to your home. Tempered glass with vinyl soft flap to let the pets in and out. ...
Easy to measure your pet for the right size door, and easy to install the insert into your existing patioi door frame. No need for cutting or drilling.
Small, Medium, Large, and Large/Tall Pet Safe/Johnson Patio Pet Doors fit in sliding glass doors and adjust to frame heights of 76.75" to 81". For taller patio doors see 96"H Freedom Patio doors below (PSPPA1113127)
The Large/Tall version is designed to fit in a patio door of normal height but has a taller flap to be used by tall DOGS ie: danes, wolfhounds etc.
4 Sizes for every size pet:
- Small for pets to 15 Lbs.10" at withers.
Opening: 5-1/4" x 8-3/16"...1-3/4" rise
- Medium for Dogs to 40 Lbs, 14" at withers.
Opening: 8-1/4"W x 8-3/16"H...1-3/4" rise
- Large for Dogs to 100 Lbs, 20-5/8" at withers.
Opening: 10-1/4"W x 16-3/8"H...4-1/4" rise
- Large/Tall for Dogs to 130 Lbs, 24-5/8"+ at shoulder.
Opening: 10-1/4"W x 16-3/8"H...8-1/4" rise
Open up your backyard in a new way. Freedom patio pet doors feature:
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame with tempered glass in vision area
- Easy installation with no cutting required
- Fits left or right sliding glass doors
- Latch included enables sliding glass door to lock for security
- Weather stripping, glass sweep, closing panel included for weather resistance
- Flexible, soft flap with UV sun protection
- 1 Year Warranty
Door Sizing Hints
It is very easy to size a door for your pet. However, if you have more than one pet and they are of radically different sizes, it can be harder. For instance if you have a tall doberman who can step over a 4" rise, but you also have a miniature dachshund that cannot get over the rise or cannot push the larger door open, then you will have a problem. It is possible they will each need their own door.
How to Choose the Right Size Dog Door
Tips For Dog Door Installation