KEEPS PONDS & LAKES CLEAN & CLEAR.
Microbe-lift/PBL is a blend of microbes that contain specially formulated strains of bacteria manufactured for use by landscape, irrigation & pond professionals. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Microbe-Lift PBL Advantages
- Keeps your ponds clean & clear
- Significantly reduces noxious odors caused by dead algae, fish fecal matter and urine
- Reduces ammonia nitrogen levels
- Seeds and maintains biological filters
- Remains effective over a wide range of pH conditions
- Reduces buildup of bird droppings, fish feed, and dead leaves
- Improves dissolved oxygen levels
- Dissolves away organic sediment
- Biologically supports a healthy immune system
- Ensures a healthy start and reduces transplant shock
- Enhances the ability of plants to utilize light, water and nutrients by making the nutrients more bioavailable.
Why does some Microbe-Lift / PL smell like rotten eggs?
Microbe-Lift PL is literally an eco-system in a bottle. It contains photosynthetic bacteria, which can use sunlight as a source of energy. Unlike other bacteria enhancers, the bacteria in Microbe-Lift PL are alive, reproducing, and ready to go - and the medium they are floating & feeding in is rich and stinky. It has a 3-4 day head start on competitors' products because the bacteria are in that active state. A single box of Microbe-Lift PL is so versatile that you would have to purchase three to four of a competitor's product to achieve the same results.
Autumn/Winter Microbe-lift contains a unique bacterium that can survive freezing and continues to work in cooler temperatures. Because it is working over the winter months, it will also give you a head start on those springtime algae problems.
Spring/Summer Microbe-lift contains a unique bacterium that accelerates the breakdown of debris that has accumulated over the winter. Use it if you haven't used Autumn/Winter Microbe-lift over the cold season.