While Supplies Last! Heavy-duty. Ferret Nation ferret cages have new convenience features. More space and amazing versatility. Start smaller and then grow as your ferret or budget grows. Make it three units high.
Midwest Ferret Nation Ferret Cages Feature
- Full width door openings (no bar in the middle) make it easy to get items in and out
- Ferret-Proof, one-handed dual locking door latches
- Swing-up locking ramps close off sections for cleaning cage and for separating ferrets. Ramps are appropriately angled for ferret's safety.
- Wide-expanse shelf that is fully height adjustable and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Full-width plastic floor pans
- Sturdy square tube frame. Powder-coated platinum gray hammertone finish for long-lasting, easy-to-clean durability.
- Bar spacing: 1" x 5-5/8"
- Easily maneuverable stand with locking casters. Raises cage to a convenient height and provides storage area.
- New 2011 cage requires NO Tools for Assembly
- MW181 includes: 1 bottom pan, 1 shelf, 1 ramp (36"L x 25"W x 38.5"H)
- MW182 includes: 2 bottom pans, 2 shelves, 3 ramps (36"L x 25"W x 62.5"H)
- MW183 add-on Includes: 1 bottom pan, 1 shelf, 2 ramps (No stand) (fits on top of 181 or 182)
The Ferret Nation cage is also an excellent choice for adult rats (juvenile rats can potentially escape through the 1" bar spacing) with its safer, solid plastic floors and nice wire ramps.