Sealed with Weather-Resistant Coating. Upgraded asphalt roof. Extreme Log Cabin Dog House's off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements and allows your pet to turn around inside more easily...
OutBack Log Cabin Dog House Features:
- Solid Wood Construction.
- Raised Floor to Keep Your Pet Dry.
- Newly added feature on the Extreme includes Water Resistant Plastic Feet Caps to further protect from moisture.
- Slant-roof Design
- Black Weatherproof Asphalt Shingles for Better Protection
- Off-Center Entrance Provides Increased Shelter from the Elements and Allows Your Pet to Turn Around Inside More Easily
- Available in Three Sizes - Small, Medium and Large.
- Assembles in Three Simple Steps. (see larger image)
- Cedar Colored Stain on Solid Fir Wood and asphalt shingles Promote an Attractive Look to Enhance Your Backyard.
The Extreme Log Cabin (shown here) has asphalt shingles to protect against extreme weather conditions, while the Outback Log Cabin (shown below) has solid fir wood shingles with a green stain. Newly added features on the Extreme include plastic caps for the feet to protect from moisture.
Add more insulation with the insulation kit offered below