SportDog Sport Hunter 1225
Like other products in the SportHunter® family, the SD-1225 provides hunters and trainers with correction and communication versatility. The compact (3.1 oz.), waterproof transmitter offers up to 16 stimulus levels, a choice of continuous or momentary stimulation and the ability to control a second or third collar. In addition, it provides the user with the option to send tone or vibration signals to the collar receiver.
The lightweight (3.0 oz.), waterproof collar receiver features a slim-profi le and contoured shape that ensures a custom fit on the dog’s neck. No matter what style of training the user prefers, this system can provide it.
The collar comes out of the box ready for one dog in MODE 1 with 8 levels of continuous and 8 levels of momentary stiumlation and a tone button. However, it is very easy to change to 7 different modes with different continuous, momentary, tone and vibration combinations in different intensities from low to high levels. (3-dog mode reduces options and has only continuous stimulation)
The wide range of stimulation levels and the gradual changes in levels make it the perfect collar for sensitive or new dogs with little experience.
The rugged SportHunter A SERIES is versatile and excels in all environments. Both the Transmitter and Receiver are waterproof and submersible. With a long ¾ mile range and the comfortable 'soft coat' Transmitter finish, these units are a pleasure to handle.
The SportDog SD-1225 Electronic Dog Training Collar Features at a Glance:
- PSSD1225 has 3/4 - mile range .
- 16 levels (8 levels each within a low, medium or high setting on the receiver)
- Tone and Vibration settings for long distance communication
- Expandable for up to 3 dogs
- DryTek Waterproof Technology: Completely submersible receiver & transmitter provide consistent, reliable stimulation on land and in water
- Ergonomic, Sllim-profile collar design
- Transmitter and receiver powered by a rechargeable, user-replaceable NiMH battery. (recharger/adapter included). 40-60 hours of receiver battery life after full 12 hour charge. Lasts 3-5 years with proper care
- Dual lead battery charger -- Save time because you can charge both collar and transmitter at the same time from one plug.
- SD-1225 has a convenient docking Station with 2-hour re-charge time
- Low battery detect feature in both transmitter and receiver.
- NO magnet required. Push-button ON/OFF switch activated at the collar
- Inludes collar strap adjustable from 7" - 23.5". SD-1825 also includes extra orange collar strap and long contact points.
- FREE! Beginning E-Collar Training DVD with purchase
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Remote transmitter
- Belt Clip
- Collar receiver
- Charging cradle
- Long contact points
- Operating guide
- Test Light
- Basic Training DVD and Manual